Tuesday 18 March 2014

Jasper James




I use Adobe Photoshop software to created this artwork similar to Jasper James.

First I use of my photo I took on Photoshop and I use Magnetic Lasso Tool to draw the outline of the person in the photo. Then I open new document in Photo size 10 x 8 with a white background as new layer, merge the two layers together & Double click the new layer to make a layer.

Then I use the Magnetic Lasso tool once again to trace around the outline. Once the area is highlighted, delete the selection and save the document as a PSD file. After I open my cityscape image of New York on Photoshop, place your saved silhouette image over the cityscape by going on File> Place button.

Finally I edit the layer's fill opacity to make it slightly transparent by clicking on Layer> Layer Style> Blending Options and edit the Fill Opacity to suit my image, click on the image to drag it so I make bigger to fit the whole city space and save your image as a JPEG file.      

No comments:

Post a Comment